This site was inspired by the book The Daniel Bender Family History, edited by Lucy Beachy, and published in 1985. I received it as a gift when I was a child, and spent countless hours and days wondering about the lives of all these people in my family.
If you have material that is relevant to my research, or are interested in collaboration, please reach out to me. I would love to work together to build something bigger than we can accomplish alone.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your visit!
Feedback is welcome. If you are part of this tree, or are interested in participating, please reach out, or register, and you will be able to access more of the tree.
NOTE: Updates and suggestions are welcome. Every individual has a suggest tab where you may submit additional information. You must be a registered user to see living people or private information. To apply for an account, please REGISTER, describing your detailed family relationship in the comment.
Some of the genealogical progenitors in this site:
- Jacob Hochstetler (1704-Est 1776) (JH12)
- Barbara Hochstedler (Est 1752-1787) (BH38)
- Daniel Bender (Abt 1764-1842) (DB48) or (DB85)
- Joel B. Miller (1811-1885) (JBM60) or (JBM97)
- Yost D. Miller (1814-1873) (YM63)
- Hermon Lehman (1833-1896) (HL56)
- Elias A. Yoder (1834-1921) (EY51)
- John C. Miller (1845-1925) (JCM52)
- Jonas Z. Peachey (1853-1921) (JP57)
- Daniel J. Yoder (1856-1945) (DJY63)
- Joseph A. Yoder (1867-1946) (JAY71)
People who have passed away in the last 5 years are still protected as living people. People without a death date, but were born in the last 150 years are assumed to be living. People who have died within the last 100 years are categorized as private.
If you register, and can be appropriately placed into the tree, you will have access to private person data, and to living person data in your close relations branch.